Student Consumer Information
To help prospective and current students locate important information about University of the Rockies, this page includes links to helpful information on a variety of key information and disclosures. The presentation of this information complies with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, which requires colleges and universities to publicly disclose various aspects of their policies and procedures.
These pages are designed to provide open, pertinent information and disclosures for both prospective and current students.
General Institutional Information
- Accreditation of Institution and Programs
- Privacy of Student Records – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Body Diversity
- State Licensure Disclosures
- Copyright Infringement – Policies and Sanctions
Improvement, Published February 7, 2014
Financial Aid Information
- Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Financial Aid Information
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Assistance Available from Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
- Student Loan Information
- Entrance and Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Price of Attendance
- Refund Policies
- Requirements for Withdrawal
- Return of Title IV Financial Aid
- Types of Employment Obtained by Graduates
- Employment Rates (hosting page, rates are broken up by degree level)
Health and Safety Information
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Vaccinations Policy
- Campus Security and Safety Report
- Emergency Response and Evacuation Procedures for Colorado Springs
- Emergency Response and Evacuation Procedures for Denver
Availability of Employees for Dissemination Purposes
The student affairs staff are available to assist enrolled or prospective students with obtaining consumer information such as financial assistance, graduation and completion rates, security policies, and crime statistics. Other university employees, such as access and wellness staff, student advisors, and financial service advisors may also provide information regarding their specific areas of responsibility. Email email@example.com for more information.
Program Disclosures* (Gainful Employment)
* Unique and individual program disclosures are located on each of the program landing pages on the University of the Rockies website. For example, the Doctor of Philosophy in Organizational Development and Leadership landing page can be found under its Program Disclosures tab.