Doctoral Re-Entry Plan
Gain the Recognition You Deserve by Completing Your Doctoral Degree
What University of the Rockies Can Do for You
Removes obstacles that may have prevented you from finishing your degree by providing:
- Generous Transfer Policy: Transfer up to 75% of credits
- A minimum of 25% of your program must be completed at University of the Rockies to earn a degree.
- Individualized Plan for Success: Receive a customized plan in 7-10 days. Deans, faculty, and staff members prepare an academic pathway for you to finish.
- Dissertation Support: Specialized faculty, support staff, and processes, all designed with your success in mind.
- Resources: Receive 24/7 library support, one-on-one tutoring, and research guides.
- Supportive Environment: Enjoy small online classroom sizes, plus academic support from advisors.
Take the Next Step to Finish
Call or live chat with a designated PhD advisor today to get your questions answered.
866.621.0124 ext. 76319
*All students enrolled in a non-licensure doctoral degree program will be required to attend three In-Residence Workshops. Please refer to these Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about the In-Residence Workshop requirement.