Gain a foundation of strategic knowledge and practical skills to enhance your career while earning valuable graduate level credits when you complete a certificate program from University of the Rockies. Completing a certificate program will help you:
- signify your commitment to a profession;
- prepare for advancement in your current career or prepare for a career change;
- stand out among your peers;
- gain exposure to dynamic fields of psychology;
- stay current on industry standards through coursework; and
- apply what you’ve learned in your current profession.
Additionally, depending on your current position and education level, upon successful completion of the program you may be eligible for:
- transfer credits to a future degree program;
- teaching position;
- increased job responsibilities.
If you're currently in the military, earning a certificate is a great choice. You've already proven that you have discipline and determination within your branch of service, so apply those qualities to a certificate program that can help you advance your career, increase your rank, or enhance your resume. You will also be able to use military tuition assistance.
Certificate Program Details
- 15 credits total (5 courses, 6 weeks each);
- Take courses online;
- Financing options: military tuition assistance, and employer reimbursement, and private loans. Certificates are not eligible for federal financial aid.
Certificates available in:
- Business Psychology
- Criminology and Justice Studies
- General Psychology
- Organizational Leadership
When you pursue a certificate program from University of the Rockies, you will learn to integrate applications of psychology with elements of business and leadership and acquire a unique background to enhance your employment and career options.
To learn more, call us today at 866.621.0124 or submit a request for more information.
Please note: Certificate programs are currently not available to residents of Alabama, Tennessee, or Wisconsin.