Welcome to the Office of Career Services at University of the Rockies!
Welcome to the Office of Career Services at University of the Rockies. As a University of the Rockies student or alumnus, you have access to many resources and tools to help you with your career development and professional growth.
The Office of Career Services provides:
- Skills and Personality Assessments
- Job Search Assistance
- Coaching to Improve Networking Skills
- Resume and Cover Letter Assistance
- Access to My Career and Job postings
- Resume Builder
- Interview Preparation and Practice
- Individualized Career Coaching & Guidance
- Professional Development Webinars
- Click here for more services offered!
Contacting Career Services
Contact the Office of Career Services at 866-621-0124 ext. 30057 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment and utilize these features.
Contact us through My Career:
- Login to your Student Portal
- Click the Career and Services tab to access My Career
- Complete a Contact Request
- Attach your current Resume or CV
- Tell us in detail how the Office of Career Services can be of assistance to you
You now have even more ways to connect with fellow alumni, faculty and students! As a University of the Rockies student, you will gain access to Rockies Connect, a safe and secure online student and alumni community dedicated to helping you build your personal and professional networks.
Rockies Connect is an interactive website where alumni can offer their experience, provide mentorship, create local meet-up groups, share job opportunities, and so much more.
The website is easy to access and navigate.
To join Rockies Connect:
- Go to rockiesconnect.com
- Under “Join Now” click Facebook, LinkedIn, or Email
- Fill out the Basic Info sheet
- Select if and how you would like to help fellow alumni
- Click “Get Started”
- Have fun connecting!
Please contact Alumni Relations if you have any questions at email@example.com or 866.621.0124 ext. 30057. We look forward to hearing from you!
Get the App Today!
For additional resources to assist you with self-assessment, resume preparation, career exploration, job searching and networking, career management or marketing yourself. Please click this link. This tool will give you 24-7 self-directed tools and resources to help you as you prepare for your new career or advancing your personal growth.
Professional associations are a great way to network, enhance professional development, and research different industries.
It is a good idea to become familiar with professional associations related to your industry and get involved. Directory of Associations
Examination and Licensure
In order to sit for a state licensure examination, you will first need to determine your state's requirements and obtain a registration form. Please refer to the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) to find and contact your state licensure board. You can also locate your state licensure board by visiting the American Counseling Association.
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for additional resources that you can use when exploring careers and searching for jobs.